Sunday, March 14, 2010

Quotes

“Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.” -Emily Dickinson


"I must learn to love the fool in me--the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries. It alone protects me against that utterly self-controlled, masterful tyrant whom I also harbor and who would rob me of human aliveness, humility, and dignity but for my fool." -- Theodore I. Rubin, MD

"Do that which keeps you up at night. Do that for a living."  -Bill Cosby

"When he shall die, cut him out into little stars,... all the world will be in love with night, and pay no worship to the garish sun." -Romeo and Juliet


"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries." -A. A. Milne (I agree, like my missing socks)


"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."   -Christopher Robin


xo.



No comments:

Post a Comment