Monday, April 26, 2010

1000 Awesome Things

I love this website 1000 Awesome Things. It's exactly what it sounds, and guess what-every single awesome thing is true. 


#523 When you learn a new word and then suddenly start seeing it everywhere

This happened to me today with the word 'monstrosity'. 

#548 The moment in the shower where you decide to make it a really long shower


#671 Reuniting a sock from the Sock Orphanage Drawer with its freshly washed, once lost brother or sister

I love how all all these moments are unique & so specific yet are still universal.

Have a wonderful day.
Image source here
xo.


4 comments:

  1. I love that blog! I'm so glad you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I gave you an award on my blog, I hope you'll check it out :)

    and, ha! to Paige's in a row. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that blog! it always cheers me up on sad days. yours is cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like this post!
    they're all so true.

    i like your blog, followed :)

    http://www.wintagenetvoodle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete