Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Crafts!

So I've been really crafty lately..


I've been making paper and felt crafts out of some stuff I had lying around..vintage reader's digests, buttons, vintage sheet music, yarn, etc.


I feel so Martha. I have to say I'm very proud of all of my endeavors and take it upon myself to show all my friends whenever they come over. (:







I had bought some Kraft paper a while back and didn't know what to do with it. I made some gift-wrapping kits that will soon be available on my brand new Etsy shop!




I learned how to make pom-poms at home (thanks Google!) and I used butcher's twine to make a rustic version. (:




These are some lovely paper bows I made out of vintage Reader's Digest condensed books. The buttons I managed to scrounge up from my grandma's old button box. xo




I made these remarkable* fabric flowers which i am going to glue to pin backs, hairpins and ring templates. (:

*My opinion.(:

*(:

No comments:

Post a Comment